Vinyasa flow links movement with breath. With this flow, learn how to move with awareness, moment by moment and breath by breath in order to find a sense of play, love and joy.
A flow practice to build up the fire in your belly, strengthen your core and be at ease in any pose.
Yin yoga is designed not only to stretch the muscles but also to lengthen the connective tissues, which respond only when poses are held 3-5 minutes.
- 7:30 AM -Vinyasa Flow 2 – ACAC Southside
- 9:15 AM – Vinyasa Flow1-2 with Philosophy SpiritualFlow Yoga Studio
- 12 PM- Beginners Yoga Class – HKS
- 6:45 PM – Vinyasa Flow 2 – Spiritual Flow Yoga Studio
- 10:30 AM – Vinyasa flow 2 – ACAC Southside
- 12 noon – Yin Yoga – ACAC Southside
- 5:15 PM – Beginner Vinyasa – Spiritual Flow Yoga Studio
- 6:40 PM-7PM– Meditation – Spiritual Flow Yoga Studio
- 1:15 PM – Chair Yoga – Lifelong Learning Institute
- 5:30 PM – Vinyasa Flow 1-2 – KSA
- 11 AM – Gentle Yoga Flow – Spiritual Flow Yoga Studio
9 AM- 10:15 AM – Vinyasa Flow 2 Spiritual Flow Yoga Studio